Synthetic Turf Tee Lines
While natural grass tee lines can quickly become beat up with divots and bare spots, Tour Greens Charleston can provide your facility with a synthetic turf tee line solution that stands up to consistent use, while retaining the look, feel and performance of natural grass.
Tour Greens artificial turf tee lines deliver a clean, consistent, low-maintenance surface that lasts for years to come. Our team will work with you to select the right tee line turf system that both you and your members will love.
- Reliable in all climates
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Less downtime due to weather or maintenance
- Can last up to 8 years with proper care
- 5 year UV warranty and 1 year wear warranty
- Custom designed to fit your facility and needs
With 110 oz. of nylon fiber, this dense, natural-feeling surface lets you use real tees and provides realistic feedback on every shot.
Built with a similar density but with lower-cost polypropylene fiber, this tee material provides realistic feel in any season and will hold a tee.
Tee Line Designs
Continuous Tee Line
- Ultimate Tee for the most forgiving feel
- Champion Tee for the best durability
- Allows you to set the tee line anywhere
- Clean, simple look
- Can be cut at any length with suggested widths of 7½' or 5'
Ultimate Tee Mats with First Cut Surround
- Ultimate Tee 5'x5' hitting mats with Superlawn 1st Cut border
- Clearly defined hitting stations for uniformity in daily set up
- Easily rotated to maximize the life & quality of hitting area
Replaceable Hitting Strip Stations
- Ultimate Tee hitting strips and nylon stance mats
- Creates clearly defined hitting stations
- Stance mats provide the most stable platform available in synthetic turf
- Most economical option
- Hitting strips can be replaced easily and are affordable
- Double the life of your tee line with 2' hitting strips